Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: AOL does have a heart! check this out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    AOL does have a heart! check this out

    My oldest little sister just sent this to me she said some one sent this to her and she doesn't know who but she wrote at the end of it you couldn't have a heart if you deleted it! Hello, My name is Krista Marie and I have a new born baby named Natalie. She means the world to me, and just recently, the doctors have discovered that my little Natalie has Brain Cancer. Unfortunately my husband and I don't have the money to pay for the bill. But my husband and I have worked out a deal with AOL and they have agreed to give us 5 cents to each person that received this e-mail. So please, forward this to everyone you know, and help out my little Natalie and I. -Krista Marie
    free like OJ all day

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AOL does have a heart! check this out

    Will it work if I copy and send it out or will someone need to send it to my email? If it need be sent to me then please do at [email protected]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AOL does have a heart! check this out

    you can copy it by highlighting it then hit copy should work that's what I did!
    free like OJ all day

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AOL does have a heart! check this out

    I was just wondering if that still worked so AOL would pay for those emails. I hope so.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AOL does have a heart! check this out

    Im pretty sure this is just some sort chain letter to waste your time!...

    How exactly would AOL know that I sent this email out, and who I send it to, and who they sent it to? They wouldnt, it's impossible unless we all have AOL email addresses.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AOL does have a heart! check this out

    How do you know they don't! and futher more I have had a child that was critically ILL and untill you have been there you don't know what lengths you will go thru to get help!
    free like OJ all day

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AOL does have a heart! check this out

    HOAX
    there is no way to track email's for money

    http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/rachel.htm
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AOL does have a heart! check this out

    i have been sent at least 100 of those all with a different story but the same thing. they arent real.
    Cant we all just get along?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AOL does have a heart! check this out

    I can't believe people are still falling for that shite.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •